Does Not Compute
210: You Don't Need the Kitchen Sink
Sean and Rockwell talk about two new greenfield projects they've been working on, leveraging Tailwind and Vue to create customizable, reusable form components, Netlify deploys, and the new Oban UI beta.
- St. Barts - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Barth%C3%A9lemy
- St. Barts Flight simulators - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flight+simulator+st+barts
- OpenVPN - https://openvpn.net/
- Wireguard - https://www.wireguard.com/
- Phoenix Live View - https://hexdocs.pm/phoenix_live_view/Phoenix.LiveView.html
- BootstrapVue -https://bootstrap-vue.js.org/
- ElementUi - https://element.eleme.io/#/en-US
- Apollo vue - https://github.com/vuejs/vue-apollo
- Chris Fritz Enterprise Boilerplate - https://github.com/chrisvfritz/vue-enterprise-boilerplate
- Tailwind UI - https://www.tailwindui.com/
- Netlify - https://www.netlify.com/
- Oban & Oban UI - https://oban.dev/
- Ghost - Square Hammer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4
Leave us a review
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute site! We've even included a search tool for you to use to find episodes that touch on specific topics.
Join Us On Spectrum
If you have enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashbot and @Schrockwell, or join us in the Spectrum community at https://spectrum.chat/specfm/does-not-compute!