Does Not Compute
207: Greg Schier, Creator of Insomnia
Insomnia creator Greg Schier join Sean to talk about Go, how side projects are important to developer happiness, maintaining positive habits, and becoming a supple leopard.
- schier.co - https://schier.co
- @GregorySchier - https://twitter.com/GregorySchier
- Insomnia - https://insomnia.rest
- Stop Calling Them "Side Projects" - https://schier.co/blog/stop-calling-them-side-projects
- Go - https://golang.org/
- Django - https://www.djangoproject.com/
- Using Tuples in Elixir - https://culttt.com/2016/03/28/using-tuples-elixir/
- Phoenix LiveView - https://github.com/phoenixframework/phoenix_live_view
- Elm - https://elm-lang.org/
- Docker - https://www.docker.com/
- Laravel LiveWire - https://laravel-livewire.com/
- Compound Interest - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
- Arrival Fallacy - https://www.wiseinsights.net/arrival-fallacy/
- Cushion App Blog - https://cushionapp.com/blog
- Psoas Muscle - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoas_major_muscle
- Becoming a Supple Leopard - https://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Supple-Leopard-2nd-Performance/dp/1628600837
Leave us a review
Last but not least, if you haven't rated or reviewed the show yet and you'd like to do us a huge favor, you can do so by clicking here!
Show Notes Archive
If you're looking for a link we've mentioned in the past, head on over to the Does Not Compute site! We've even included a search tool for you to use to find episodes that touch on specific topics.
Join Us On Spectrum
If you have enjoyed the show so far, reach out to us on twitter at @seanwashbot and @Schrockwell, or join us in the Spectrum community at https://spectrum.chat/specfm/does-not-compute!